Positive Goals & Solutions has helped hundreds of people achieve their lifetime ambitions since our foundation last decade. Whether you need help to make a career change, find a new job, start your own business or improve communications in your workplace, PG&S is all about making your career, business or workplace change work for you.
Our mission is to care for, help and support people to achieve their goals. Your goals and dreams are our goals and dreams and we give you what you need to realize those dreams. Our services and products provide different levels of support based on your particular circumstances.
PG&S was founded on the principle of doing things better, of helping people in a caring way. Of really listening to an individual’s needs and using professional knowledge and passion to go the extra mile to help achieve real and lasting results.
We work with you to:
- gain clarity about what you want to achieve
- develop the direction, motivation, confidence and other inner resources to achieve it
- create a goal-oriented, pragmatic and realistic plan
- improve communication, self-awareness and leadership skills
- overcome the obstacles that threaten to throw you off course including skill gaps, fear, stress, procrastination and other seemingly impossible ‘blockers’
- keep you on track, supporting you every step of the way.
Based in the Adelaide City Centre, PG&S offer a first-class service which is professional yet friendly. We have a wealth of experience in counselling, coaching, leadership, management and teaching. These skills are combined with compassion, understanding, encouragement and support to deliver individual solutions.
Make the changes you want, with PG&S.
Rosie Coppin PhD, a professional coach and registered counsellor, founded PG&S in 2007.
With a background in finance, business, health, training and research, from front-line roles to executive roles, Rosie has experienced a relentless stream of personal and professional changes.
As a former executive manager in the finance industry, Rosie has three decades of experience leading and managing large teams of people, as well as individuals, and has brought her professional, compassionate approach to PG&S with great success.
Rosie is well known for her compassion, directness, tenacity, creativeness and ability to hold her clients accountable to themselves and their goals.
With an outcome-solution-focused approach, what makes Rosie an exceptional coach is her ability to assist people in achieving the goals they set for themselves and feel more confident, motivated, energized and clear about their life and future.
Her qualifications include:
- PhD – Mentoring in the Workplace: A study of mentoring in allied health and aged care sectors
- Master of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- Diploma in Professional Counselling (Career, Relationships and Conflict Resolution)
- Diploma in Life Coaching (Business and Workplace)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Career Development
Rosie’s memberships include:
- Professional Member Career Development Association of Australia,
- Member Australian Counselling Association,
- Member Institute of Coaching, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School affiliate; and
- Past Chair of the South Australian Professional Counselling Association.
Positive Goals & Solutions (PG&S) is based in Adelaide, South Australia and provides mentoring, coaching and counselling for leaders, teams and individuals. Contact us today.